Graduate Site, Buildings & Services Facilities Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
The 11 month placement comprises of supporting the Facility Operation Group. Working as part of the Intel Leixlip Corporate Services (CS) department team, reporting to the Operations Facilities manager. Duties will include but not limited to the following:
* Support SBS (Site, Buildings & Services) team, by coordinating small projects.
* Have good architectural and structural building knowledge, and versed in existing building regulations and legislation.
* Effective at problem-solving, include problem-solving methodologies, research strategies, logical reasoning and cooperative learning.
* Ability to review design draws and specifications to more detailed scope through field walks and collaboration with facilities operations partners and discipline engineers.
* High safety value and committed to a site and project sate environment.
* Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
* Utilize effective oral and written communications to interact with customers
* Support Corporate Services Operations functional areas as required
* Demonstrate efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Support CS event Coordination and implementation.
* Assist in managing site areas and auditing completion of works to schedule.
* Lead audits as part of the Neat, Tidy, Fresh and Safe program across site.
* Ability to present out Innovation ideas for the site
* Cost accountancy for various aspects of SBS and CS works.
* Ability to work with minimum direction, self-motivator with own initiative.
* Must have a Degree (Hon) level qualification in Civil, Architectural Technology or Mech Engineering, or related discipline (B.Sc., B.Eng. or equivalent)
* Excellent computer and presentation skills
* Ability to work well in diverse team environment
* Statistical process analysis
* Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and ability to apply them
£30k - £32k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual