Customer Service Agent
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 700 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 34th in the 2018 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 40 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
This is a customer service & administration based role. It is not a sales position and does not involve working evenings or weekends.
The salary is negotiable plus a annual bonus and an excellent benefits package.
Approximately 30% of this role will be spent managing a complex administration caseload, with 70% of the time being spent on the telephone delivering excellent customer service.
* Conduct competent, polite and professional telephone calls
* Write clear and concise letters to customers
* Multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines and workloads
* Work effectively as an individual without close supervision
* Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn, understand and perform a variety of new tasks
* Show attention to detail, following set procedures and processes
Required skills and experience:
* Experience in a telephone based customer service role
* Excellent letter writing skills
* Excellent telephone and customer service skills
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
* Experience of working to targets and SLAs
* GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and manage repetitive tasks
£10.6 - £10.6 Hourly
£18k - £22k Annual
£19k - £21.5k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual