Sales Manager – Lifesciences
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role as Sales Manager is to sell Specialist Biotechnical Systems into the Life Science sectors: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Compounding, Research & Laboratory, Biotechnology & Drug Development, Cell & Gene Therapy. Your area is the South of the UK.
Ideally you will have experience of selling biotechnical equipment within Lifesciences or Healthcare capital sales and have the technical knowledge to discuss products with healthcare professionals.
You will be a self -starter, who excels at spotting opportunities, is tenacious and professional with a focused and patient approach.
You will have experience within the following:
* Successful track record of selling capital products with a consultative approach
* Proficient in dealing with complex sales cycles
* Ability to take a tenacious approach in ensuring that realistic customer requirements are met
* Effective organisation and planning skills.
* Ability to operate independently and strategically to achieve goals.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills & feels comfortable interacting with customers on a high level.
* Must be proactive, have a flair for developing customer relationships and a determination to succeed
* Can interact with both internal and external groups, brings customer centric approach
* Willingness to travel extensively
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded and aside from working for an inventive and award-winning company you will also enjoy the following:
* Annual pay & bonus review
* Contributory pension scheme (employee 3%, employer 6%)
* 3 x salary annual life insurance
* Long Service Awards
* 24 days holiday, rising 1 day per annum to a maximum of 30
* Very competitive salary to match your experience
* £6K car allowance per year
* Achievable and generous commission structure
If you are looking to work for a dynamic and exciting company who reward well plus offer a market leading product, apply immediately, we look forward to talking with you
£40k - £55k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual