Showroom / Business Manager - Automotive
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and have been trading successfully for 100 years. Operating 20 franchised dealerships across 10 locations, the company currently represents brands including Fiat, Ford, and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth, we are now seeking a Showroom / Business Manager to join the team at our dealership in Abingdon.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the Showroom / Business Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- Monitoring and supporting Sales Executives during the sales process, engaging directly with customers at the appropriate time.
- Selling of finance and insurance business using approved providers.
- Ensuring F&I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products.
- Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
- Making sure compliance administration is satisfactorily completed for all customers.
- Making sure all customers are properly referred in the appropriate manner and handled by the showroom manager.
- Managing the REEF system, regarding sales, renewals, process and reporting.
- The training and coaching of Sales Executives in sales process and products.
- The ownership of renewals and prospecting events.
- The management of vehicle delivery processes.
- Overseeing all financial transactions and ideally personally receipting all payments.
As a Showroom / Business Manager, you would be an outstanding Sales person and have up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry. You will also:
- Have an ability to build exceptional customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
- Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team.
- Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
- Have previous motor trade experience, along with a proven track record of performance.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Showroom/Business Manager, you be entitled to a competitive basic salary/commission and a range of excellent rewards including a company car, workplace pension, staff discounts, 22 days annual holiday.
OTE £35,000 - £60,000 + Company Car
We are looking for an experienced automotive professional who has the knowledge, skills, experience and outstanding track record in F&I to provide our customers with outstanding service. If you believe that this could be the ideal role for you, please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Showroom / Business Manager!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£30k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual