Account Manager, Permanent, Ipswich, £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will suit someone with previous account management experience, excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing the highest quality service to clients.
Your duties will include:
* Developing and maintaining strong commercial and client relationships.
* Responding to client queries and concerns in a timely manner, ensuring high standards of customer service at all times.
* Driving growth and profitability from existing clients.
* Creating and implementing client development plans based on their needs.
* Maintaining superior knowledge of all products, marking yourself as a product expert.
* Meeting with potential new clients and presenting solutions to them that meet their needs.
* Managing client satisfaction levels and developing strategies to improve satisfaction and retain clients.
* Working alongside the rest of the team to provide an excellent overall experience to clients.
You will have/be:
* Proven account management and client engagement experience.
* Knowledge of the telecoms industry and relevant products.
* Excellent relationship management skills.
* Impeccable communication skills.
* Have attention to detail and excellent workload management.
* Able to demonstrate strong ability to work effectively as part of a wider team.
* Results-driven with strong analytical skill.
* Strong IT skills including the Microsoft Office package.
This is a permanent, full time position based in Ipswich. The offered salary for this role is £30,000 - £35,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension, free parking, childcare vouchers and employee benefits platform.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
£34k - £38k Annual