Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Thorough training in all manufacturing processes, the Manufacturing Assistant will produce high quality finished goods by complying with all safety, quality and manufacturing SOP’s. You will adhere to Conduct and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). You will be responsible for pulling together the required documentation and creating and writing procedures and SOP’s.
* Performs all operations in assembly and packaging.
* Effectively meet quality, quantity and process flow requirements; assemble products that meet quality standards and production goals.
* You will be responsible for writing procedures and SOP’s
* Demonstrate production knowledge and understanding, while performing the inspection, including traceability, process inspection and batch verification.
* Participate in team problem solving and decision making
* Conform to all safe work practices, quality standards, and GMP regulations.
* Assists in special projects, ad-hoc tasks and assignments.
* Documents inspections on applicable forms with minimal documentation errors, where applicable.
* Ability to work with or be in the presence of chemicals used in production, where applicable.
* Experience with working within an ESD environment.
* You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* You will have the ability to read, understand and adhere to production processes (SOP’s) and procedures.
* Ability to understand and follow technical and test procedures.
* You should be able to read technical drawings.
* Effective manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
* Have a full Driving Licence and own car would be advantageous
£45k - £55k Annual
£20 - £33 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual