Apprentice Lift Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As an Apprentice Lift Engineer, you will be supported by both our Qualified Lift Engineers and internal training department to complete a programme over 36 - 42 months, enabling you to become a Qualified Lift Engineer. As you progress through our NVQ programme, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that you will gain from working closely with our experienced Lift Engineers, whilst achieving academic qualifications, providing you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career with Stannah.
We believe that everyone working at Stannah has the potential to progress, and you will be supported by our commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Choosing to study for an apprenticeship with Stannah can be both an inspiring and rewarding way to start your career
* To undertake a range of administration tasks suited to the current level of training and development
* To attend college and complete course work on time and to a high standard
* To produce, maintain and be responsible for content, accuracy and sign off of assessments completed
* To take on additional responsibility in 36 – 42 months of Apprenticeship
To be considered for a Lift Engineering Apprenticeship you must have achieved a minimum of GCSE Grade A to C (grade 4) passes in Maths and English and have a keen interest in engineering.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
* 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
* Quarterly Bonus
* Subsidised Pension
* Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Employee Assistance Programme
£48k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual