Sales Support Coordinator
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This position will be working closely with two sales teams and the internal management to ensure the smooth running of the sales process'.
Our clients offices are located within a scenic village with excellent transport links from the M3.
This exciting and diverse opportunity is suited to an individual wanting to make an impact within a varied administration and sales support role. The role stretches across the business and will require you to work with a variety of teams.
You will support the sales team in all aspects and be responsible for all reporting within the Recurring Revenue team to include;
* Daily KPI sales and performance reporting.
* Monthly sales reporting to the board of directors.
* Commission calculations for the team.
* Ensuring new sales can be processed and passed to our Service Delivery teams.
* Develop and evolve our order processing cycle to ensure continued speed and accuracy.
* HR Administration for the Telesales and Field Sales teams.
* Supporting the Field Sales team with the sale cycle.
Skills & Experience
* Good communication skills
* Professional, positive with a can do mindset.
* Ability to understand the sales process and workings of the sales teams.
* High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy.
* Trustworthy and discreet.
* Confident to work within a fast-paced sales environment.
* Complete finisher, able to take a task and follow it to the end without close supervision
* Comprehensive Microsoft Office knowledge is essential, especially in Excel
This role will be based Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30, however occasional out of hours support may be required. Any overtime will be calculated and paid.
Own transport will be required due to our clients remote location
£27k - £27k Annual