Account Manager - Business Development Department
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing client relationships across a portfolio of strategic accounts.
By adopting an unwavering focus on delivering an exceptional service to each and every customer you will ensure that you are well placed to maximise sales and revenue growth from every account in your portfolio.
You will produce a Strategic Account Plan & regular sales forecast for all customers in your portfolio. Candidates with experience gained in the travel sector are of particular interest.
This is an exciting multi-faceted role reporting to the Commercial Contracts Manager.
Manage a portfolio of key customer accounts including TMC’s and corporate clients
Deliver annual growth & profit targets for each account in portfolio
Develop multi-year sales strategy, strategic account plans, regular sales forecasts and ad hoc sales analysis for each customer in your portfolio
Responsible for managing all aspects of service delivery
Drive customer satisfaction & engagement by providing first class customer experiences
Build and sustain relationships with customers, influencers and key stakeholders
Extend our reach and brand presence internally within accounts
Identify and evaluate opportunities for account growth by building an understanding of your customers business
Communicate service updates & company developments to customers
Through a consultative approach promote and upsell additional services
Create bespoke Mobilisation Plans for large scale or complex transport requirements
Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date at all times
Work closely with internal Operations Team, Partner Operators and onsite staff to coordinate effective service delivery
* Experience in business development and strategic account management with proven ability to drive year on year growth
* Exceptional account management experience - likely to be a minimum of 5 years in a Sales or Account Management role
* Experience managing blue chip accounts above £1m per annum
* Experience in consultative and solution-based selling
* Experience in project management and delivery
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, hit targets, organise and prioritise responsibilities
* A self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Enthusiastic and ambitious individual with a flexible approach to work
* Confident, a ’can do’ attitude and strong belief in own ability to succeed
* Passion – must display a passion for this role.
* Strong team working skills at all levels within an organisation, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and excellence in delivery.
* Gravitas- is credible internally and externally
* Resilient & determined
* Excellent influencing, listening and communication skills, strong negotiator
* Experience of using CRM systems advantageous
* Prepared to work flexible hours as needed
* Attractive benefits package commensurate with experience
* The starting salary is up to £22,000 per annum, with On Target Earnings expected of £27,000 plus other large company benefits.
RENATO RECRUITMENT ARE ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR THIS FULL TIME, PERMANENT ROLE
£21k - £23k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual