Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be supporting finance as required but will also be responsible for assisting the credit control team and general finance admin tasks. In this role you will be looking at invoices and making sure all account adjustments are correct. Making sure all queries on accounts are resolved to completion.
You must have:
* excellent analytical skills
* strong numeracy skills;
* diligence to ensure accurate data entry
* good all round administration skills.
You will be:
* professional, self motivated and proactive in your approach;
* focused on the delivery of a first class service;
* robust in your approach, with the ability to win the trust and confidence of others; and
* a team player who is approachable and able to work alongside others.
This role would suit someone who is currently studying AAT and looking to progress career
£10.5 - £10.5 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£15.8k - £15.8k Annual
£9.82 - £9.82 Hourly