Senior Dynamics 365 Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a well-known and well-established consultancy firm with offices situated globally. They are looking for a Senior Developer to join their experienced team in either their London office or Birmingham office. The role will require you to be acting as a senior member of the development team with excellent technical knowledge.
As a Senior Developer you will be working in a highly experienced team designing, building and testing solutions as well as providing ongoing 3rd line support after successful implementations.
What they’re looking for;
* Excellent CRM experience using technologies from Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement to Dynamics CRM 2011.
* Highly talented in deploying Dynamics 365, with experience of all configuration and customisation methods.
* Good knowledge and exposure of Agile methodologies and participating in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
You will be responsible for;
* Working with the wider Microsoft stack such as Azure Service Bus, Webjobs, PowerApps and portals.
* Act as a key contributor to building the capabilities of the CRM team.
* Delivering innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions through all stages of the development lifecycle
£1 - £25k Annual
£33 - £35 Hourly
£50k - £55k Annual
£370 - £400 Daily