Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Financial controller you will be assisting the Financial Director with running the function of the business with a small team reporting to you. You will be responsible for monthly management accounts for monthly board presentations.
The successful Financial Controller will have the following skills and experience
* ACCA or ACA trained and qualified with up to 5 years post practice experience
* Experience of managing a team
* Experience in the property industry
* Good Knowledge of the Construction Scheme
* You will need to have excellent experience of creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
* You will be responsible for ensuring cash flows are maintained and reported, reflecting any changes across all Group businesses
* Need to have excellent knowledge of handling VAT and tax duties
The right candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified and possess the technical knowledge, rigour and discipline from having trained and qualified in practice, but will also possess the commercial and managerial skills of having worked in industry.
If you have a technically strong background and looking to join a fast paced environment and wanting to be part of a company who have growth planned over the next few years. Apply today or for more details get in touch with Kate Humphreys at S2 Recruitment who specialise in Executive, IT and Engineering Recruitment
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual