Exhibition Sales Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The Sales Executive Design & Build is responsible for delivering Design & Build (custom build stands) sales to achieve the Company sales target.
* Consistently attaining and exceeding sales targets and revenues.
* Generating new business opportunities for D&B.
* Securing repeat business with existing clients for D&B.
* Driving the D&B sales activity including face to face and telephone enquiries.
* Account management - maintaining and developing key accounts.
* Measuring KPIs, ensuring achievement of same.
* Driving revenue forward and increasing growth where possible.
* Proactively contacting key clients at appropriate intervals to establish requirements.
* Preparation and analysis of management information.
* Taking part in relevant internal / external teleconferences/meetings as required.
* Attending regular review meetings with selected key clients where necessary.
You will be:
* A highly confident self motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills, able to build and develop rapport with management. Professional and tenacious.
* Passionate for results, eagerness to take responsibility and manage stakeholders' expectations
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Passionate about change - recognises the need to constantly review working practices to stay ahead in the industry.
* Goal orientated approach to work.
* Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
* Must have a logical and methodical approach to work.
* Ability to work well under pressure and is extremely resilient.
* Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
* Ambitious and determined to succeed.
* Flexible, able to work additional hours if required.
* Proactive with excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Highest standards of integrity and honesty.
Why this is a great opportunity:
* One of UK's largest independent events manufacturers
* Long lasting clients relationships
* Innovative and interactive exhibition supplier
* Work hard play hard mentality
* Salary c.£40K + Bonus/Commission
* Car allowance
£45k - £50k Annual
£18.5k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual