Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - £23,000 - £24,000 Per annum
Reporting to Production Manager
Web2Recruit are currently recruiting for a production Controller based in Birmingham.
As Production controller your duties will include but not limited to, loading customer orders to IT systems and confirming acceptance with customers, Leading the contract review process, analysing customer portals to understand requirements and crosschecking with IT System. Arranging collection of parts, leading weekly orderbook review, creating manufacturing route cards, analysing and sourcing raw material requirements for customer orders, creating purchase orders and general office and administrative services including dealing with customers and suppliers / subcontractors.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in an administrative function.
* Experience in a manufacturing /purchasing office role.
* Production Control experience.
* Business Administration Qualification (Working towards or relevant experience)
* Evidence of continued professional study
* Education to GCSE level with Maths and English at Grades A*-C or equivalent with excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
* High level of computer competency.
* Purchasing qualification or working towards (e.g. Institute of Procurement and Supply (IPS) or Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISCM)
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£21k - £22k Annual