Frontend Web Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Full time 37.5 hours (must be able to cover the following shift patterns that would cover the hours of 08:am - 17:00pm).
* Environment is working in an open planned office
* Creating the look, layout, features and code of our websites and implement in a way which maximises leads and conversions
* Working with designers and copywriters as necessary
* Monitor and report on website performance, including optimisation, usability and performance
* Liaise with external agencies as required
Full product training will be provided.
Experience and Skills
* Minimum of 5 years front end development experience with a proven track record in building and maintaining sites that deliver a great user experience.
* Must be highly organised.
* Impeccable attention to detail.
* An eye for design is an advantage.
* Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Understanding of SEO principles
* Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
* Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
* Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Experience with PHP and LAMP stack a plus
* Experience with Wordpress platform a plus
* Experience with Webflow platform a plus
* Experience with project management tools and methodology an advantage
Black Biro Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client
£26k - £30k Annual