Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The client is a forward thinking practice that is growing through acquisition and organic growth, as well as continued investment in the latest technology. Automated entry of data allows investing of time in developing value added services for clients and support their businesses.
- Preparation of Sole Trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts, together with personal self-assessment tax returns.
- Ability to train/manage/oversee and review junior staff members work.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive accounting and finance background (preferably from practice experience) and be exam/part qualified.
- Will require up-to-date CPE and knowledge of recent developments in accounting standards.
- Experience of SME's covering a range of industries.
- Use of Quickbooks, Sage and Xero
Candidate will need to motivated and use own initiative and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Will need to be able to display attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
Candidate must be fully AAT qualified.
- Competitive salary (Depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00 - 17:00
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site car parking
- Workplace pension
- Employee reward scheme