Stores Engineer - Monday to Friday - £21,000
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Have you got engineering experience and a high attention to detail?
Do you want to work for a multi-site company that can offer excellent training opportunities?
If so, then I'm currently recruiting for an incredible opportunity for you.
I am currently working alongside a highly successful, nationwide food manufacturer. The company pride themselves on quality and transparency, while making amazing products from their own portfolio of brands. They are continuously developing ingredients and products to help millions of people lead a healthier lifestyle. Due to continuous growth, they are now looking to recruit a Stores Engineer to manage the day to day movements of the engineering stock on site. This role will involve managing all mechanical and electrical stock levels while ensuring the store rooms are a well presented and safe environment.
Day to day, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, maintaining and administration of the Engineering Stores.
- Communicate with the Manufacturing and Engineering teams to ensure stock levels are correct for production and planned maintenance.
- Input and update data on the database in order to keep all records, and future forecasts, up to date.
- Constantly seek out improvements in purchasing, storing and locating the parts and materials.
You'll be carrying out your day to day tasks to the highest of standards in order to meet the company's expectations. In order to do so, you will be expected to have gained the following skills and experience:
- Engineering qualifications and/or experience is essential.
- Confident using Microsoft Office software (Outlook & Word)
- Previous experience with managing stock, ideally within engineering.
- Able to work to strict deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Ideally the company is looking for someone with engineering experience and a high attention to detail in order to make sure that the engineering stores are stocked correctly. Industry experience isn't essential, but would be a benefit. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced engineer looking to become totally hands off, or for a graduate engineer looking to get into the industry. If you're looking to join a company that puts you first and can offer a competitive salary, great benefits and excellent development opportunities, then apply now
£35k - £38k Annual
£10.5 - £12.5 Hourly
£41k - £41k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual