Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
3-month rolling contract (18-month project)
Opportunity to go to the Nissan Site in Sunderland in the new year
Kuka Robotics Software/Site Experience/Adhesive Applications/Automotive
Lots of hours and weekend work is available
July 8th, 2019 start
Due to winning orders with several high-profile clients, this company is looking to add to their contract team with immediate effect. These clients are an established supplier of SPM and Robotics Technology for various industries. They are involved in some exciting and interesting projects, any offer the opportunity to add a variety of projects, and technology to your portfolio. If you are an experienced Robot Programmer who enjoys variety and a challenge them apply for this role.
The role will include:
• Working alongside a team of Programmers, Commissioning Engineers, and Software Engineer – you will be responsible for Programming the Robots to perform at optimal levels, deal with problems, and get the cycle time down to the required level
• You will start working on optimization and getting the cycle times down the required levels and consistency.
• This will involve;
• Testing the robots
• Identifying and isolating individual issues – wring paths / wrong angles /to slow
• Trying to solve an issue yourself if possible, if not, flagging up the issue in detail to the correct party to get it resolved.
• Modifying the robot to improve performance – i: e changing the angle of the head to increase speed
• Optimizing the process – getting the cycle times down to the required level
The successful applicant must possess the following key skills & experiences:
• Skilled Robot Programmer (Not a Robot Teacher) – the difference would be someone who can optimize, improve cycle times, deal with issues, create solutions
• Kuka Robotic Software Experience
• Site experience will be necessary
• Can write code from scratch
• Dealing with an issue on site, deal with clients pressuring you.
• Previously worked on Kuka Robots
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specializes in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! - (url removed)
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
£300 - £349 Daily
£25k - £38k Annual
£9 - £9.5 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual