Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Adviser and Discretionary Wealth Management firm, established in 1990 and is a public quoted company. This firm combine traditional independent financial adviser services with Discretionary Portfolio Management and Stockbroking, so that they can capitalise on investment opportunities and provide their clients with a complete range of services. Managing £5.4bn of Funds under Management, with annual revenue of over £50m+ they are able to use their buying power to improve their client proposition and reduce costs for clients.
Clients and business opportunities as an Independent Financial Adviser
In order to help support new Independent Financial Advisers joining, our client has developed an arsenal of tools available to help generate new clients / business opportunities for you, including:
* Acquiring client banks from retiring Independent Financial Advisers, which provides opportunity to takeover servicing of their financial planning review, plus ability to identify new business or seek referrals
* Investing in building a strong network of introducers. As part of this bespoke strategy for new starters, Financial Advisers can attend an insightful course, structured on how to generate business and develop a network of professional introducers.
* The ability to utilise their dedicated marketing team to create advertisements / features for you to place in local magazines – which has proved very lucrative in getting local enquiries for very low outlay
* Developing informative flyers for distributing, as you wish
* Coaching from their in-house expert on how to promote yourself and maximise the use of social media
* Close relationship with a Protection Specialist firm with over 300 Protection Advisers that are incentivised to refer wealth leads
* Discounts available when subscribing to one of the UK’s leading websites designed for individuals to find local Independent Financial Advisers
Plus, due to their economies of scale they are able to provide an excellent client proposition:
* As unlike most IFAs they have experts in-house where their economist and investment teams are constantly monitoring markets to stay ahead of global events and their team of researchers check the management of funds to determine which best suit your individual client needs.
* Clients can benefit from a maximum charge of 1% AMC with no additional charges on top for platforms or Investment Manager costs
Back office support offered to an Independent Financial Adviser
Over 280 support staff in its Midlands based head office, plus growing level of localised support!! They have created an incredible team dedicated to support their Independent Financial Advisors with every aspect of the financial planning process. This professional support team will help deal with the increasing demands and challenges facing IFAs, such as paraplanning, report writing, client investment management reviews and training as well as in-house experts on all aspects of financial planning; therefore, allowing you to spend more time with clients or achieve a better work / life balance.
Training and Development for an Independent Financial Adviser
Take part in excellent in-house training programmes with support towards Chartered qualifications. Plus, mentoring from an experienced team who are widely respected in the industry.
Requirements to be considered for an Independent Financial Adviser
You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Adviser with current experience in financial planning. In addition, you should have a proven track record in being able to convert business opportunities.
* Highly competitive salaries for diploma qualified Financial Advisers with enhanced salaries for Chartered qualified Financial Advisers
* Plus, IFA’s will receive £400pm car allowance, holiday pay, phone, laptop etc.
* OTE £100,000 - £130,000+ pa
* Or Self-employed package of 60% on self-generated business
* There are no monthly fees or separate costs for PI, FSCS levies
* Spending more time with your clients and less time on admin
* Earn more money and have a better work / life balance
* Write business without compliance hindrance
* Operate without sales targets and league tables
* Immediate or future buy-out option available for retiring Independent Financial Advisers looking to leave their clients in the best possible hands and be provided with a fair price for your client bank
They have key hotspot areas whereby they can provide some leads are:
All areas in the UK will be considered for Advisers that can generate £60k from existing clients / networking referrals.
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst FM TOP JOBS LTD uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by FM TOP JOBS LTD for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Adviser with current experience in financial planning. In addition, you should have a proven track record in being able to convert business opportunities
£23k - £25k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual