Accountant – Professional Services AAT ACA ACCA Full/Part or QBE
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Ideally you will have some accounting qualification AAT ACA ACCA Full Part or QBE experience
This role sits within the sub-ledger team who are responsible for Accounts payable and Accounts
* Production & control review of all balance sheet reconciliations within functional team remit
* Exception reporting and perform checks prior to issuing
* Ensure timely investigation and resolution of any exception items within AR and bank listing
* Ensure all month-end and quarter-end deliverables are met
* Communicate regularly with offshore counterpart
* To play a lead role in the continuous improvement of business processes
* Record and monitor new tasks through change control process
* Mailbox management
* Attend meetings with managers, colleagues and clients as required.
* Assist with other ad-hoc tasks, projects and initiatives as required.
* Assist auditors and SOX testers.
* Assist with current and future accounting operation transitions
* Preparation and review of bad debt calculation
* Accounts receivable to GL reconciliation and review
* Timely approval of invoices
* Develop, maintain and improve KPI’s
* Exposure and assistance with AP related activities as necessary
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual