Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within the security and communications industry. You would be required to project manage installations to the highest standard in terms of safety, environment, quality, customer service, timescale and profitability. You will need to have excellent communication skills.
The role involves: -
* Project managing large construction sites with multiple system types.
* Delivery of projects on time and within budget.
* Responsible for your engineering team.
* Knowledge of fire and security systems.
* Ensure the installation fully complies with CDM and other applicable regulations and standards.
* Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees.
* Completion of training courses to improve knowledge and performance.
* Producing and issuing RAMS and project related documents.
* Producing detailed Programme of Works.
* You will need to be an experienced Project Manager within the security industry.
* You will have a good working knowledge of NSI and BAFE standards.
* You will have the ability to read, work and abide by Programme of Works.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
* Have a keen interest in technology and providing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
* Highly literate with an attention to detail.
* You will be a team player with ambition who is willing to learn new technologies and procedures.
* SMSTS and ECS card.
* Full Driving Licence.
* Prince 2
* CDM Regulations
* A positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
* Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
* Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationship with customers and colleagues.
* Be well Organised and have self-discipline.
* Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent – immediate start
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme and Company vehicle
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer
Registered No: (phone number removed)
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual