Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Mon-Thu – 8am-4:45pm & Fri – 8am-1pm
25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension & more!
Our client manufactures high precision parts for the Automotive sector and require a dynamic materials scheduler to work between procurement, planning and manufacturing.
* The achievement of all customers’ volume requirements on time as stated and agreed within each project brief.
* To monitor the production output against the given plan and to analyse basic failures to achieve the set requirements.
* To be aware of general production and technical constraints at all times.
* To monitor specific raw material and bought out part levels against customer requirements and pre-determined inventory policies, with the aim of keeping the overall stock to a minimum, but at the same time, ensuring sufficient stock is always available to meet all production demands.
* Experience within relevant M/ERP software systems (SAP essential)
* Experience within a similar role – min 2 years
* Automotive experience (desirable)
* Excellent attention to detail