Sales Support Advisor
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties and Experience
The Sales Support Coordinator supports the needs of the European Sales Manager, Sales Teams and district customers. The position acts as a key interface for internal and external customers to ensure the sales process is as streamlined as possible.
• Ownership of sales quote lifecycle; receipt of RFQs, communication with sales team, liaison with customer
• Point of contact between; Production, Quality, Application Engineering, Sales, Customer Service and the Customer
• Updating internal databases to generate forecasts in relation to shipped and shippable goods
• Analysis of forecast including changes and trends; providing findings to Management
• Understanding customer portals for the relevant tasks needed to generate RFQ’s
• NPI ownership
• Weekly and monthly updates for CHQ
• Maintenance of contract database
• Administrative tasks as required to support the sales teams
• Pricing of standard quotes
• Interfaces with plant and shipping personnel to ensure timely and correct order shipments until series production
• Able to work as part of a Team and on own initiative
• Technical understanding of customer drawings
• GCSE or equivalent in core subject areas
• Native or Fluent in English
• Native or Fluent in German; other European languages desirable
• Strong SAP knowledge and skills desirable
• Competent across all Microsoft Office packages, with particular reference to Excel
• Sales support within the Automotive industry desirable
In addition, to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies::
• Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans, communicates changes effectively.
• Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity
• Root Cause Analysis - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Determined Self Starter
• Communication - Displays an open communication style at all levels of the organization
• Influencer – Displays effective influencing & persuasion skills at all levels of an organization from customers to Senior Management.
In return you will receive
31k p.a. - Days
If you feel that you have what we need then please do call Aileen on (phone number removed) or email your up to date CV to:
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed))
£18k - £20k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£9 - £10 Hourly