Sheet Metal Workers
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading engineering company, with on going training and progression.
You will need:
* Time served Level 3 City and Guilds in Welding and Fabrication/Sheet Metal.
* Can read and fabricate to engineer drawings.
* Has done pattern development i.e Square to round, lobster back bends and cones.
* Can weld Using to TIG/MAG processes.
* Has some sort of site experience.
* CSCS card but not essential.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm will need to be flexible for overtime and on-going position.
28 days holiday
For more information or to arrange an immediate interview please call Courtney Hughes on (phone number removed) or email your CV