Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties on site will include installing various metal containment (trunking, basket, conduit), pulling in, glanding off and terminating various multi-core SWA cables up to 95mm and connecting up sub-mains supplies and assisting lead electricians on site as and when required.
Candidates MUST have the following:
* JIB Gold Card
* IPAF Licence is highly beneficial.
* Any other qualifications are highly beneficial.
* Starting Monday 17/06/2019.
* Up to 3 weeks work.
* Working 40 hour weeks Monday to Friday.
* Candidates must be available to work weekends.
Candidates MUST provide copies of all qualifications/licences, as well as 2 x project specific references
£14 - £14 Hourly