3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer to provide support on behalf of a leading Oxfordshire business. Privately owned, this IT Services firm is leading the way in the Oxfordshire area when it comes to providing IT Support Services, with various service offerings, a real emphasis on their staff, strong company values, and a recent move to new larger premises, it is an excellent time to join this company.
The 3rd Line IT Support Engineer will be an ambitious individual who wants an opportunity to accelerate their IT career; with plenty of opportunities for training, qualifications, personal development and real responsibility for delivering excellent quality IT solutions and support for their customers.
The successful 3rd Line IT Support Engineer will possess strong experience in a 3rd Line IT Support role, ideally helpdesk based within the IT managed services or Support Services industry. You will need to possess exceptional communication skills and know the importance of delivering exceptional customer service. Any exposure or knowledge to ITIL will be a massive advantage. A mixture of the following experience is essential:
* Previous IT/3rd Line Support experience in a corporate or services environment
* Administration of Microsoft operating systems and applications, Windows XP and Windows 7, 8 and 10 (Office etc.)
* Microsoft domain infrastructure; Exchange, group policy, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory etc. (Apply online only)
* Experience of virtualisation technologies; e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix
* HP, Dell Hardware experience
* MCP or equivalent qualification(s) preferred (or working towards them)
* Networking, LAN/WAN, routers, switches
* Android/IOS support
* All cloud technologies
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Provide high level of support for existing customers
* Ability to work independently under pressure
* Driving license and own transport essential
If you're a 3rd liner, Senior IT Support Engineer, Systems Administrator, looking for a new challenging opportunity, please apply or contact Simon Hill at MARS Recruitment immediately.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)
£35k - £40k Annual
£200 - £200 Daily
£22k - £25k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual