IT Software Developer and Support
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The IT Software Developer and Support will be a standalone position, supported by the wider IT Department and working closely with the customers and end users providing support on any network, software or IT queries. Through emails, online queries and telephone calls all tickets will cover queries regarding software, systems, specific equipment, networks and infrastructure.
* Ensure tickets are completed and responded to within tight SLAs
* Support the future development of the service and product
* The IT Software Developer and Support will track, report and spot trends to support future progression
* Deal with customers and end users directly to resolve queries
* Develop software improvements
The IT Software Developer and Support would require an individual with excellent communication skills and a positive work ethic. The standalone element will require self-motivation and fantastic organisation skills whilst the support from the wider IT Department will see you working closely and comfortably within a team.
The IT Software Developer and Support will need to be:
* Organised and have excellent prioritisation
* Have demonstrable experience within a similar role for an IT Service Provider
* Understanding of how to approach different situations and handle a variety of end users
* The IT Software Developer and Support will self-manage, take on responsibility and use their own initiative regarding process and future development
* Experience with first line or second line support
* Knowledge and experience with software development with a diverse knowledge of programming languages evident through experience
* Have a knowledge or appreciate IT networks and firewalls
The role is based from either a Congleton or Stoke office and can be commutable from Stoke, Stafford, Newcastle, Crewe, Nantwich, Alsager, Congleton or Biddulph.
This role may also suit the following experience: IT Support, 1st Line Support, First Line Support, Software Developer.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual