Fire & Gas Commissioning Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Manchester, with regular travel
Rullion are looking to speak with ambitious Fire & Gas Engineers who are ready for a challenge and the opportunity to work in various industries across the UK and Internationally.
You will be representing a company who has been associated with safety and process control systems in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Nuclear and Renewable industry for over twenty years.
We are looking for someone with a broad understanding of the following:
- Happy to commission both Fire and Gas systems
- Understanding of networking
- Can write concise site reports and functional design specifications
- Prepared to travel national and international
- Prepared to work offshore – Offshore training is provided
- Fire Suppression – Desirable
- Valid UK Driving Licence & Passport
This is a great role offering the chance to broaden your skillset and experience. Therefore don’t waste time and apply now!
We have interview slots available this week and next week, please give the head office a call to ensure your application has been received. Ask for Mark Fineran.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
£17 - £27.8 Hourly
£35k - £37k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual