Interim Project Accountant (Flexible Working)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The organisation isn't a household name but boasts some of the biggest technology and retail brands as its client base. They have completed the acquisition of one of their competitors and have merged the brands, but now need to look at the back-office structure.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Merging the balance sheets
* Assist with transferring data on to the new ERP system
* Analysis of last FY transactions, with re-allocation into the new business model
* Review of process and controls
* Assist with credit control and reconciliation of key accounts
The right person for this role will likely be an experienced interim professional who has worked in high-change environments. You will be given the freedom to work autonomously, and flexible working hours/days may be considered.
Please apply for immediate consideration
£9 - £11 Hourly
£45k - £55k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual