Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
About your new company:
My client is a leading specialist in their field and are a trusted leader for comprehensive and secure mission-critical solutions for the defence and aerospace applications. With their unmatched expertise and experience you will be working on industry-leading innovations using highly engineered solutions.
About your new role:
In your new role some of your responsibilities will include:
- Project management – delivering all aspects of a project and working to a time scale.
- Working on the production and interpretation of engineering drawings and specifications.
- Defining and conducting product testing. This may include
- Interacting with customers but internal and external.
- Demonstrate suitability of proposed design solutions through the use of appropriate engineering tools and practices e.g tolerance analysis, stress analysos, DFMEA , PFMEA, reliability analysis, design for manufacturing etc.
What you will need:
- BEng or BSc in Mechanical engineers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with an electro-mechanical design environment
- Experience with 3D modelling software package (parts, assemblies and drawings)
What you need to do next:
To apply for this exciting up and coming role as an Project Engineer, Gwent, £35,000 - £40,000, click the apply button or email me directly on Hannah.Martin @(url removed). Closing date for applications: 5th July 2019
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual