Front End IT Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Hour: Mon – Fri (office hours)
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working exclusively with one of our rapidly growing clients in Darlington for the supply of a Front-End IT Developer. Due to successfully securing various large contracts over the last few months they are now needing to strengthen their IT function.
· Use mark-up languages like HTML to generate user-friendly web pages.
· Maintain and improve website.
· Improve applications for maximum speed
· Design mobile-based features.
· Collaborate web designers to improve usability.
· Produce quality mock-ups and prototypes.
· Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
· Proven experience in Front-end developing.
· Experience with mark-up languages.
· Understanding of browser testing and correcting.
· In-depth knowledge of the web development process such as; design, development and deployment.
· Knowledge with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual