Sales Operations Lead
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
My Client, a top-tier technology company, is looking to bring on a Sales Operations Analyst to join their team for a 12-month contract position at their offices in Reading. This role will be centred around leading, designing, streamlining and orchestrating sales processes across internal teams.
* Development of operational support services for teams
* Execution of sales operational processes to support team, warranty and deal processes
* Process improvement of existing processes, and creation of new (when required) processes
* Providing business operational reports and analytics
* Work closely with sales and operations teams for best practice and to improve or deploy new processes
* Assist with trends of software teams
* 2-5 Years of experience within a sales and operations related role
* Experience working with data analysis and sales operations
* Excellent communicative ability, both written and verbal
* Excellent stakeholder management ability
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role, please respond to this advert with your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£450 - £500 Daily