Senior Management Accountant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will provide timely and comprehensive financial advice to the appropriate management members in order to make sound business decisions for the company. Duties and responsibilities will include:
•Analyse data and prepare month end journal entries, including purchase price variance analysis, labour cost analysis, manufacturing and overhead variance analysis.
• Perform maintenance of standard costs.
• Help maintain fixed asset control.
• Review and approve purchase orders and customer orders.
• Compile various reports for corporate management.
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly trial balance fluctuations and associated analysis and follow-up
• Complete cash forecast
• Provide financial support to management and develop effective and positive interface with all departments.
• Assist with all accounting functions, including accounts payable, invoicing, fixed assets, general ledger, and financial analysis.
• Ensure adequate control over all transaction flows and reporting methods.
• Drive process and system improvement / best practices as it relates to financial operations, controls and reporting, focusing on improving the accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of the information and services provided.
• Experience in a similar role is essential
• Qualified Accountant/ Qualified By experience
• Manufacturing background experience is highly desirable
• IT literate, very good with Excel, SAP preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively and work on own initiative
• Disciplined approach to managing own workload whilst working to agreed targets and deadlines
In joining the business, you will gain credible experience, allowing you to succeed in securing your next opportunity whilst working for a fun and friendly team with a rewarding package!
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants
£16.2 - £16.2 Hourly
£25k - £45k Annual