Technical Sales Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
They are looking for an outgoing and professional person to act as the primary liaison service between consumers and our travelling sales team, providing a first-class customer service. You will need to be technically minded and determined to become an expert on their products. To apply, you should be driven, and career focused with a hunger for learning and success.
* Sourcing new sales opportunities through following up leads outbound new business calls and e-mails
* Utilising LinkedIn to create new opportunities
* Understand and identify customer needs and requirements.
* Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Executive, having already established a professional relationship.
* Close sales & be driven to achieve quarterly targets.
* Research accounts identify key players and generate interest.
* Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
* Providing technical advice on products.
* Proven internal sales experience and ability to work within a sales team.
* Be studying towards or hold a relevant engineering qualification – HNC or equivalent. A strong phone presence, paired with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to listen and identify customer needs, and present confidently back to customers.
* The ability to multi-task, prioritise and effectively manage your own time.
* Proficiency with MS Office Packages.
* Highly Organised.
* Experience of working with Sage 200 and Sage 50 is advantageous.
* Innovative and confident to put forward new ideas to constantly evolve our practises, keeping us at the forefront of the market.
* Ability to understand technical aspects of the role.
On offer is a salary up to £27k dependent on experience
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual