Sales Account Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
If you love consultative sales and are renowned for delivering excellence, then you could be my clients next Sales Account Manager.
If successful, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of something that’s truly special. The growth plans are incredible, and this family feel organisation will really nurture talent, enabling individuals to grow their career within a very lucrative space. To be considered, you need to have a hunger to succeed, a desire to develop and the resilience to push on through the ups and downs of sales.
A well-established industry leader operating for more than 15 years within the marine industry. Now charged for growth, the business is expanding into some very exciting and lucrative markets which will offer a well-rounded individual the opportunity to excel within Sales & Account Management.
Responsibilities & duties:
Working with an existing client base, you’ll be responsible for growing and nurturing relationships, with the goal of enhancing customer spend through online advertising.
Coupled with the above, you’ll also be tasked with penetrating new accounts via telesales/cold calling. This is a dual role that will suit a consultative sales professional with the hunger and ability to close business.
Day to day to you’ll be:
* Prospecting new and existing clients regarding the businesses advertising products and services (Telesales, Account Management & Telemarketing prospects).
* Effectively communicating with broad range of individuals, mainly phone based however also via email and face-to-face.
* Carefully and confidential processing sales.
* Accurately updating the companies CRM system to ensure a healthy sales pipeline is maintained.
* Operating with an “above and beyond” mentality for all customers regardless of the deal value.
* A proven background within sales, whether that’s Telesales, Telemarketing, Recruitment, Door-to-door, Estate Agency and so on.
* A proven track record of over delivery against set targets/KPI’s.
* Exceptional communication skills and most importantly, the ability to listen and then act.
* A passion for delivering exceptional customer service with the desire to deliver excellence on every call, in every meeting and at every given opportunity.
* The ability to learn and then apply (coachability).
* A passion for the marine industry and a love for the ocean (This is a big tick in the box!).
* Ability to speak multiple languages.
What you get in return:
* A competitive basic salary and great bonus package (OTE in excess of £40,000).
* Excellent training from day 1 (5 day induction) with ongoing training and development.
* The opportunity to travel abroad (Monaco, Miami and more)
* Exposure to the lucrative marine industry and the opportunity to develop your career as the company expands.
* A fun family environment where you’re recognised for your hard work.
Hours of work are (phone number removed) Monday-Thursday and (phone number removed) on Friday
£23.5k - £50k Annual
£20k - £45k Annual
£23.5k - £50k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual