Lead Generator/ Customer Service
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Basic Salary £15,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience + OTE Commission through team bonus based on quarterly sales targets
Temp- Perm after 3 months
My client is looking to recruit a high energy sales professional with excellent customer service skills.
Working as part of an office based team; the role will primarily involve calling, marketing and self-generated leads to create new opportunities and appointments for our sales team.
It will also involve handling enquiries from existing customers regarding
The Role will involve:
· Contacting new and existing customers and advising on the top quality product range in a view to securing an order
· Lead Generation
· Gathering and documenting information about the customer in order to manage and cleanse EFACs sales database where applicable.
· Receiving inbound customer calls and deal with all queries in a professional manner
· Providing Technical support over the telephone where required.
· Assisting with enquiries through web chat function in a quick and accurate fashion.
· Providing an extremely high level of customer befitting quality retailer.
· Taking an active part in group projects to promote new and existing products.
· Contributing towards achieving set group sales targets.
What the role requires:
· Successful and proven track record in telesales/generating appointments
· Passion for high level of customer service
· Experience with CRM
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good IT skills, particularly with reference to Microsoft Office
· Ability to develop relationships and identify new business opportunities
· Enjoy working in a target driven team environment
· Ability to write proposals and quotation
The above role is based on a full time basis with an ASAP start. Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. If you are interested please apply directly through the advert . If you require further information on the position, please call Georgia on (phone number removed).
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£9 - £10 Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£18k - £35k Annual