Head of Business Development
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to the Sales Director, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Source and maximise existing customer accounts and continually generate new opportunities in line with the company's sales strategy and performance targets.
* Sales forecasting, recognising past trends and manipulating this data to forecast future sales.
* Undertaking training with CRM users within the Sales teams to increase engagement
* Maximise current business relationships
* Conduct presentations of companies’ services
* Develop client prospect list of top target acquisitions and contact relevant decision-makers via conducting phone calls, conference calls, face-to-face meetings
* Build a network and pipeline of opportunities ensuring marketing and promotion of the company brand/image
* Coordinating centralised sales, account and activity reporting by establishing a suite of dashboards for intelligent monitoring and understanding of key sales and pipeline trends by region, value and salesperson
* Championing pipeline and working with key stakeholders to tailor data to meet their needs such as creation of reports /dashboards to track pipeline evolution and moves between stages of the sales cycle, overall win/loss ratios and trend analysis
* Developing and resourcing the long-term plans for a sales optimisation
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional knowledge of BPO clients. You will display clear leadership ability, with excellent communication skills together with the ability to liaise credibly at board level.
You will be educated to degree level with a minimum of 5 years sales experience and a track rec0rd in BPO sales. Proven networking and sales experience within European BPO and FCA regulated environments
This is a senior position with a large amount of responsibility, the ability to operate under pressure is essential.
In return the company offers an exceptional working environment with a highly competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for internal progression
£30k - £60k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£36.3k - £40.8k Annual