Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Java Developer – Key skills & Experience
* Experience with Java (Essential)
* Experience with SQL (Essential)
* Experience with Hibernate (Essential)
* Confident talking and communicating (Essential)
* Comfortable learning new things
* A desire to learn new technologies and skills
Java Developer should be a knowledgeable individual with experience of working on an object oriented application using Java. You will also be expected to talk with customers, implement application changes, perform support tasks, assist in go-lives, perform product demonstrations, get involved with project management and assist in other areas of IT outside of development.
Basically, you will be asked to do tasks other than developing all the time. There will be an occasional requirement to travel to customer sites around the world, so a valid passport will be required.
In return the Java Developer will enjoy a competitive salary, a stimulating working environment and the opportunity to add new skills to your career experience.
Java Developer – Key tasks
* Perform development tasks as per the release cycle
* Assist with customer questions
* Assist with the installation of the software at customer sites
* Participate in site visits when required
* Perform demonstrations of the product if required
* Shape the direction of the product
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small close knit team, working in central Chester in an interesting dynamic and forward thinking organisation working on cutting edge development in a high tech environment. In return the Java Developer will enjoy a competitive salary, a stimulating working environment and the opportunity to add new skills to your career experience. In return they are offering an attractive salary to c£50K + Bonus & Benefits
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£400 - £475 Daily