Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
My client are looking for an experienced, dynamic and driven Delphi developer with some C# experience to bring his/her knowledge and experience to help them maintain and develop internally developed retail solutions.
There will be opportunities to work on different technologies and to expand skills and knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with strong ambitions and to bring your own skills and ideas to the team. My client are looking for eager, self-motivated individuals who thrive on learning and problem solving, who are up for a challenge and want to make a difference
To apply for this role it would be ideal to posses the following skills and experience:
Minimum of five years’ experience of software development using Delphi
• A keen interest in how software is designed and implemented to fit in with modern practices and the ability to write clear well-maintainable code.
• Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, including XP, 7 and 10.
• Knowledge of BDE, Paradox and interfacing Delphi with COM objects
• Knowledge of the Borland VCL and RTL (Application rights and installation of Delphi 7 on Windows 10)
• Some experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them would be advantageous.
Apply today to hear more details