Dual Fuel Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: YORK ( YO postcodes)
Salary: £32 000 +Bonuses + 25 days holidays (+Bank Holidays)
We are recruiting for experienced Smart Meter Installers/ Dual Fuel Engineers to work for an award winning organisation. If you are looking for career progression and job stability, and a business who continue to have a welcoming family feel please APPLY. You will be working with a FTSE 250 company who provide Smart Meter Installation and Maintenance Services. This is ONE of the BEST Smart Meter opportunities available in the market.
About the role
You will be installing smart meters, electricty and gas meter, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs whilst providing customers with energy efficiency advice and how smart meters will benefit them.
* The are they UK's only fully integrated utility services provider - covering both the communications and energy markets.
Benefits of Working here as a Smart Meter Engineer/ Dual Fuel Engineer
* Annual Salary Review
* Everyone matters, you will feel valued and respected - family feel
* Career progression + enhancing your technical skills by offering additional training
* Brand new Van
* Staff discounts
* Life Assurane
The company is recruiting quickly, so please apply to not miss out!
* Qualified Dual Fuel Engineers with experience of installing smart meters as their main directive
* Good customer services skills, with a friendly manner
* CMA1/CCN1 + MET1 qualifications (or equivalent) - currently in date
* MOCOPA authorisation and, or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering - Power • or Level 2 Diploma in Smart
* UK Driving Licence
* Flexibility around working evenings or weekends is needed
We want to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW