Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£30k - £36k DOE
Are you a Technical Officer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working with AML and Financial Crime?
If so, we are looking for a Technical Officer in the Mid Kent area for a permanent opportunity to start immediately.
* Job title: Technical Officer.
* Salary: £30,000 – £36,000.
* Contract: Permanent.
* Start date: May 2019.
* Location: Mid Kent
* Consultant: Andrew Irvine (phone number removed).
Benefits available to you:
* Competitive salary including benefits.
* Career progression opportunities.
* Training provided on the job.
* Great office culture.
* Permanent opportunity with great career prospects.
* Based in Mid Kent with good access from M2/M20.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised and pro-active Technical Officer based in Mid Kent. My client is looking for a confident and loyal individual who is willing to work both independently and within a team.
This is a fast paced and varied role which offers plenty of growth and development opportunities for the right individual! Due to the structure of the company this role will suit someone who is looking to develop and is keen to join a company who will offer progression. Your duties will be diverse so you must be able to have a flexible approach and a positive attitude.
* Undertake high risk AML (Anti Money Laundering) and EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence) investigations.
* Monitor business relationships with internal intelligence tools.
* Provide ongoing training and support to colleagues.
* Review risks for potential escalation to financial crime.
* Regular reviews of existing procedures.
The right candidate will have/be:
* Experience of working with AML, EDD and Financial Crime
* Good change management experience
* Subject matter expert within Financial Crime
* Able to interpret legal and regulatory advice
* Extensive knowledge of client onboarding requirements and associated risks.
This is an exciting challenge for a Technical Officer which will allow the ideal candidate to progress onto other areas of the business and develop their personal skills and abilities. This is the chance to join a company who are expanding due to success and really make the role your own.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration! Alternatively if you need more information please call Andy Irvine on (phone number removed).
This role is being handled by Andy Irvine at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
£30k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £28k Annual
£24k - £30.9k Annual