Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location – Horsham
Salary – £53,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large and well respected public sector organisation in Horsham who are looking to employ a ambitious, hard working and creative Infrastructure Manager to join the fast paced friendly environment within the IT department. The position will be based in Horsham, however there will be a need to visit site locations elsewhere meaning a full UK driving license is required. The role will entail having responsibility for centrally managed and cloud hosted IT systems, with input and influence over the IT Infrastructure roadmap and strategy.
The position on offer will see the successful applicant managing a team of 5 infrastructure engineers and help to manage the teams day to day tasks which will allow them to focus on their work in hand. A flexible approach is a must and it is essential that you have management experience of 5+ years. The organisation is seeking an individual who has extensive experience of working with CLOUD services as well as SAP systems. Public sector experience would be beneficial.
Applicants must posses the following skills:
• Significant experience supporting and maintaining a hybrid IT environment (on-prem & Azure) with prior exposure to Cloud migration projects.
• Core systems experience around the Microsoft Suite: Azure, O365, Exchange Online, SCCM, InTune, SharePoint, Windows Server & SQL.
• A very good level of understanding of network architecture and security. Specifically focused around the HPE/Aruba technologies.
• Virtual infrastructure and desktop management experience, relevant to VMWare and Citrix Desktop.
• Strong hands-on team management in an Infrastructure environment – managing a team of Infrastructure engineers, ensuring continual process improvement.
• Good knowledge of broad areas of IT concepts and practices.
• Knowledge of both traditional (ITIL) and modern (Agile/Lean) service management methodologies.
• Knowledge of Information Security and associated legislation i.e. GDPR.
• Strong 3rd party communication/ management skills.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• Knowledge of ITIL best practice, preferably with ITIL Foundation (or higher).
• Hold Prince2 foundation (or higher).
• Microsoft Certification relevant to the areas listed in the skill sets above.
To be considered for this position please submit your CV over
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of their application.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
£30k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual