Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are a Property Asset Management and Development company based in Central London. We are recruiting for an Accountant with strong experience in using Yardi, prior experience of moving from one accounting software to Yardi and assisting in the implementation of Yardi.
As a Yardi Accountant, you will be responsible for:
• Implementation of the new software in the company and creating a training program for all the employees of the company on different reports.
• Quarter and Year End accounts preparation in Yardi and Quickbooks.
• Review and ensure the validity of balances in various Balance Sheet accounts, including comparing the results received from the two software programs (which will run in parallel) and making needed adjustments.
• Ensure that all reconciliation and preparatory tasks are performed in a timely manner, related systems and records are maintained accurately and expenditure is tracked efficiently with full managerial control over accruals and prepayments
• Provide support to other member of staff in the financial accounting team.
We would be interested to speak to you if you have the following:
• At least 36 months experience in independent preparation of full sets of financial accounts & implementation of Yardi in the workplace.
• Experience in creation of new business processes.
• Good knowledge and experience of Excel and QuickBooks.
• Excellent knowledge in Yardi.
- Good numeracy skills and ability to analyse, compare, and interpret facts and figures.
• Excellent academics, including a 2:1 or higher degree in Finance.
• Dedicated and committed
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual