Area Sales Manager (home-based England)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager in the UK to support, manage, and drive the development growth of our sensing products, to allow at least 10% year on year growth.
The role is home-based and reports to the Sales Director of the TT Electronics - Roxspur business unit in Sheffield.
Key Result Areas:
* Build business by identifying and selling and maintaining great relationships with our customers
* Forecast and book products to ensure that sales targets are met
* Organise, manage and drive sales to support sustained growth in assigned region
* Properly articulate value proposition of growing product portfolio on all customer levels
* Assist the engineering team in the design-in and development cycle of new products and for managing the seamless and speedy execution of sales and engineering projects
* Analyse market, identify and quantify New Business Opportunities (NBO’s).
* Efficiently coordinate pre and post-sales support to achieve customer satisfaction
* Assist in developing short, medium and long term sales plans
* Timely, budget, forecast and report for the region
* Review and present proposals (product selection, design solutions and project objectives) to customers
* Ensure on-time customer delivery of all information, including samples and supporting design and product verification activities
* Help the quality and engineering teams to solve problems with applications with on-site evaluation and detailed discussion with customers
* Update and maintain CRM (SFDC) system covering the customers in the region
The successful candidate must possess the following competencies and background:
* Technical knowledge of sensor products
* Experience within the Process Control sector is critical.
* Proven experience in sales of a technical product
* Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
* Proven ability to build relations with stakeholders at all levels within organisations, both internally and externally
* Able to demonstrate strong leadership, analytical, influencing and decision-making skills
* Be enthusiastic and can demonstrate excellent communication and social skills
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Additionally, it would be advantageous to possess some of the following experiences:
* Track record of (double digit) sales growth per annum
* Experience of working with sensor products (i.e. in associated industries, such as furnace manufacturing, heat treatment, furnaces, consumables)
* Experience of Temperature Measurement within the Aerospace sector and familiarity of AMS2750E
* Experience of selling an industrial field based service/calibration offering
* Knowledge of Pressure and Flow measurement principals and associated products.
* Calibration knowledge an advantage.
* Experience in selling in multiple markets (Industrial, Manufacturing and Aerospace)