SharePoint Project Lead
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* Delivering the strategic plan for records management.
* Review and align the existing Records Retention Schedule to the Institute of Records Management Society guidance. Building this into a searchable and user-friendly tool in a SharePoint environment.
* Assisting with the development of robust systems to manage and preserve digital information and records.
* Implement an eDiscovery to deploy and classify records within the SharePoint environment.
* Develop and deliver a communications and change strategy to support the project, ensuring that all staff are made aware of the project aims, goals and how this will impact on their business operations.
* Develop digital training materials to enable staff to effectively understand the records management lifecycle.
* Excellent SharePoint skills - you must be able to develop a new Records Management System in SharePoint
* Worked in records or information management in an organisational context
* Strong track record in delivering digital information compliance and records retention projects successfully
* Familiar with Microsoft 365 and associated cloud-based products, ideally within a SharePoint environment
* Project Management/Project Lead experience
* Excellent communications and planning skills
* Azure Information Protection
If this role Sharepoint Project Lead role is of interest, please apply now
£35k - £40k Annual