Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
If so, could be the role for you. Our client is an independent, multi-disciplinary consultancy and they are looking for a Transport Planner/Modeller to join their team in Surrey. With an exciting array of projects both in the UK and internationally this offers a great opportunity.
Projects: Education, health, commercial, residential, leisure regeneration and masterplanning.
* Graduate member of CIHT or ICE preferred,
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience,
* Competent in using AutoCAD/AutoTRACK,
* A questioning challenging approach,
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
* The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams,
* A commercial and client focused approach
The following skills will also be required: Travel planning, drafting of transport assessments and statements, Masterplanning, road collision data analysis, Public Transport strategies (Bus and rail),
Junction capacity analysis, conversant with highway layouts and design (horizontal & vertical alignment, parking layouts and parking surveys.
In return you will be joining a supportive company with a commitment to training and personal development. Mentoring support available is also available from a team of experienced professionals. They also have a very active social club with events including: ten pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham