Geo-Environmental Engineer – Leeds
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you want to work with one the largest, most successful consultancies in the U.K?
This role could be for you!
Geoenvironmental Consultant – Leeds
Salary – 21,000- 24,000
Our client, an award winning company that provides a range of contaminated land and geotechnical services, environmental planning and environmental consultancy in Buildings and Infrastructure, Environment Planning and Development, Compliance and Sustainability. They are very established in the industry and are now one of the largest privately owned engineering consultancies in the UK and operate throughout the UK
We require a Geoenvironmental Consultant, who has:
* BSc qualified in a relevant subject such as Geology, Hydrogeology or a related discipline.
* Experience in a similar role and on site experience of ground investigation together with assessment and reporting skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Full UK Driving License.
This Geoenvironmental consultant role would involve:
* Participating in a variety of geo-environmental projects for both external clients and for other teams within the company.
* Experience of soil sampling plus water monitoring/sampling;
* Writing factual and interpretative reports;
* Preparation of phased contaminated land assessments
* Coordinating and supervising ground investigation works including trial pitting and drilling of boreholes
This is an exciting time for our client. As soon as you join, you will experience excellent support and a clear career path so your career goals will always be within reach. There are also fantastic flexible benefits and personalised rewards make up an excellent package.
To discuss this position or other suitable roles in the Geotechnical / Geoenviromental / Geological Engineering sector, please contact JORDAN on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly
£17k - £18k Annual
£18k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual