Sales Development Manager (Coach)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Sales Development Manager (Coach) you will support the forecasted sales growth by coaching franchisees to ensure their business plans and profit goals are met.
* Coach Franchisees to established benchmarks in terms of winning new business and laterally expanding existing business.
* Be able to provide field coaching and support to Franchisees at any point during the Franchisee’s business life cycle.
* Support the House Franchise with coaching new and existing Field Sales Representatives.
* Identify and win new key account business following the laid down systems.
* Support the winning and expansion of national and regional accounts.
* Contribute to local sales meetings including new product and package launches.
* Contribute to and run local and national product training courses and individual product training courses as required.
* Contribute articles to each franchisee newsletter. Themes, tone and style to be set by UK Sales Director.
* Previous staff management experience
* Proven work experience within a sales related background, preferably field based
* Industry related knowledge and/or experience
* Current or previous profit and loss responsibilities
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Development Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Development Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Development Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Development Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Development Manager role you desire