Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is in the banking sector and currently looking for someone to fill this fantastic role as senior data scientist as part of their information security team.
Data Scientist – Wicklow – 12 month Contract
You will need to be able to automate critical and vulnerable information into a centralized reporting and data too using Tableau.
As a successful candidate you will need to have experience and an understanding of data exploration, data science and data visualisation using tools such as Tableau. As well as this you will need to provide a technical expertise in development and support in all activities.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor’s degree
* At least 6+ years’ experience with tools and techniques for data analytics and visualisation relating to Information Security vulnerability data analysis
* Knowledge of security best practice standards
* Strong understanding of data modelling
* Experience with Amazon Web Service and Microsoft Azure
* Infrastructure scanning & analysis of scan results to include reporting and dashboard design
* Ability to work as part of a team while having great communication skills
* Taking initiative with complex issues
* Strong understanding of IT data systems
* Expert in using visualisation tools such as Tableau
* Expertise in Information Security Management and Information Security Audits
If this is an opportunity that you feel is suited to you, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail.
Keywords – Data Scientist, Tableau, Banking, Contract, Wicklow
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
£30k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual