Field Service Engineer (Forklift Trucks)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
• Servicing a client base across Nottingham and Derby, servicing specialist forklifts
• Fixing and servicing other, related material handling equipment
• Ensuring excellent customer service and representing the company in the right way
• Attending the workshop from time to time
The company have a preference for an individual from a forklift truck background due to the requirements of the role. You will ideally have worked with material handling products before with a strong technical knowledge of the various brands and models. However, the company are open to considering candidates from other backgrounds including plant, powered access or automotive. You will be mechanically minded, be able to work well on your own with your own initiative and have good customer facing skills. You will ideally be based in Nottingham or Derby or with easy access to these areas.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Good working hours (8.00am-5pm standard)
• Company Vehicle
• Mobile Phone
Providing a variety of new, used and refurbished forklifts our client is a provider of material handling equipment operating in the East Midlands and Lincolnshire. Providing a fairly unique product across this region, the company have been expanding over the last few years and now require a new Field Service Engineer to service and maintain their ongoing and developing customer base.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on (phone number removed)
or email Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.
£18k - £22k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£600 - £800 Daily